- Comité Régional Tourisme .....http://www.tourisme-alsace.com/
- Destination Tourisme : https://www.alsace-destination-tourisme.com/
- Les Incontournables : https://www.france-voyage.com/tourisme/alsace-territoire.htm
- 67. OT Strasbourg .....http://www.ot-strasbourg.fr/
- 68. Sud Alsace .....https://www.sundgau-sud-alsace.fr/
and its famous vineyards situated on steep hills, ancient strongholds
facing the river Rhine. Beautiful and typical half-timbered houses with
balconies covered with red flowers, and coloured shutters.
In Alsace, there are so many opportunities to walk! Visit the charming villages, built from red sandstone, the mountain lakes, watch the storks.
Here, the traditions are still truly alive and the regional language is still very much in use.
Taste the Kugelhof, traditional cake served with a perfumed and delicate Alsacian white wine.
67 Bas-Rhin, 68 Haut-Rhin